ACLEDA Bank PLC in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
 Le Guide   Events   To Visit   Classifieds   Maps   Practical   Forum   Discovery 
 Fast Search
ACLEDA Bank PLC à Phnom Penh au Cambodge
Bank

ACLEDA Bank PLC

28, boulevard Mao Tse Toung TSP I Phnom Penh
Tel : 023 993 780
ACLEDA Bank Plc. is a public limited company, formed under the Banking and Financial Institutions Law of the Kingdom of Cambodia. Originally, it was founded in January 1993, as a national NGO for micro and small enterprises' development and credit.

ACLEDA Bank Limited was licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia as a Specialised Bank on October 07, 2000. On December 01, 2003, ACLEDA Bank, once again, was licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia as a Commercial Bank to enable it to provide full banking services according to the needs of the customers and the market and it was renamed ACLEDA Bank Plc.

ACLEDA Bank is the first bank in Cambodia that assigned ratings by the top international credit rating agencies — Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's.

ACLEDA Bank has bought a comprehensive insurance package from Jardine Lloyd Thompson Asia, the largest UK insurance broker and Forte Insurance (Cambodia) Plc.

ACLEDA Bank Plc. is 51% owned by Cambodia interests, including its staff, with the remaining 49% taken up in equal parts by IFC (International Finance Corporation — a division of the World Bank), COFIBRED (Compagnie Financière de la BRED — a BRED Banque Populaire's fully-owned subsidiary), JSH Asian Holdings Limited (a wholly owned subsidiary of Jardine Strategic Holdings Limited), and the three investment funds (Triodos-Doen Foundation, Triodos Fair Share Fund, and Triodos Microfinance Fund) managed by Triodos Investment Management.





Donnez votre avis
Cambodia Guide
Restaurant
Bar
Hotel
Guest House
Shopping
Manufacture
Health & Well-Being
Services
Sports and Leisure Culture
Education
Living in Phnom Penh
Events
Map of Phnom Penh
Classified
Forum

Tourism in Cambodia
Visa for Cambodia
Tourism
Discorevy
Links
Our Services
Advertising
Partners
CambodiaChic : Real Estate in Cambodia
Phnom-Penh.biz is under licence of SeedSpring Limited (Hong Kong) - Sales in Cambodia by Phnom Penh Biz International Company
Index of website - Contact us